Every purchase of products and their use are governed by this policy. Please read it through carefully before you make your purchase, since this Refund Policy sets forth the terms and conditions under which refunds are issued, as well as your rights in regards to your purchases, including any essential restrictions and exclusions. By placing an order on xyz.com, you agree that your order shall be governed by this policy.
As a subject to these Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible for a full refund within 24 Hours starting from the date of your purchase, if only your reasons do not contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below. No refund will be issued after the refund period is over. Upon being issued, a refund is subject to $15 Refund Fee as We carries third-party expenses and is not responsible for their fees.
A refund may be applied only to your primary subscription purchase. If you own more than one subscription, no refund will be available. Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another subscription at later time, this will not be a subject to any refund. Any purchase of software at a discount price is non-refundable. No refund is issued, if a customer refuses to update version, which should follow any upgrade on the target device.
Please note that promo subscriptions, which come in addition to a plan you purchase, are not subjects to a refund. If everything is fine with a subscription that you have bought at full price, your order will not be refunded regardless of any issues with subscriptions that you have gotten for free or at a discounted price.
No refund can be granted to customers in case their reasons for a refund request are completely beyond our control.
The reasons for no refund can be the following:
- The target device is no longer connected to the Internet for some reasons (empty balance, network interruptions, roaming-related issues etc.). Please also note that the iCloud solution requires a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal.
- A mobile operator is changed by the target phone user, which leads to the loss of the Internet connectivity and consequently to an improper functioning of Pumpic.
- The target device has been reset to the original factory settings or Pumpic app has been removed from the target device.
- A customer did not follow the installation guidelines provided by our customer support, which resulted in the failure to install the app.
- A customer does not have physical access to the target device or Apple ID and the password for iCloud account of the target device (in case of using iCloud monitoring solution).
- A client uses iCloud solution and is unable to check backup settings or perform a backup manually.
- A customer purchased the iCloud solution subscription, but intended to monitor activities beyond the provided jailbreak-free feature list (Text Messages, Calls, Browsing History, Bookmarks, Location, Calendar, Contacts, Photos, Notes (up to iOS 8.4.1), Skype (up to iOS 8.4.1), Kik (from iOS 9.0), WhatsApp).
- A client intended to use iCloud solution for monitoring the data that had been deleted from the target device before a backup was performed.
- A customer didn’t know the app is visible to the user of the target phone.
- A customer didn’t receive previous data from the target device because Pumpic had not been installed at that time.
- The target device is run by an operating system (or its version), which is not specified on our Compatibility page.
- A customer planned to use one Pumpic subscription plan on more than one target device.
- Other personal reasons (“I’ve changed my mind”, “I’ve made a purchase by mistake”, etc.)
- A customer is either unable or unwilling to jailbreak the target iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or to use iCloud Solution. A refund is not issued if a jailbreak version is not yet available for the given iOS version.
- A customer is either unable or unwilling to root the target Android device to obtain full functionality of the application, which includes viewing information from Google Chrome, IM activity, or emails.
- A customer has reached the limit on his or her subscription plan.
- A customer intended to monitor web activities in non-standard web browsers on Android (other than standard Internet and Google Chrome).
- A customer intended to use the iCloud solution and monitor web activities in non-standard web browsers on iOS (other than Safari).
- The target device is switched/replaced.
- A customer intended to monitor browsing activities in the Incognito or Private mode.
- A customer refuses to update the application or OS version after the technical issues have been resolved successfully.
- A client refuses to provide print-screens from the target device required for handling a technical problem or proving proper setup.
- A customer cannot utilize the application properly due to the functioning of any anti-virus, other software, or other spyware installed on the target device.
- No refund is issued if the Keylogger feature does not work because the target device user uses a Keyboard different from US English.
- A customer cannot or does not want to additionally enable the Keylogger feature on the target Android device following the instructions provided by customer support.